CINCINNATI, OHIO (MARCH 21, 2017) – Join 11 YMCA of Greater Cincinnati locations, for a free water egg hunt, between noon and 2 p.m. on Sunday, April 2, 2017. Children, ages 12 and under, are invited to participate in the egg hunt that will be held in YMCA heated indoor pools! Children will be divided into a variety of age groups; parents must join non-swimmers as they hunt for colored plastic eggs in pool; the eggs are numbered and can be exchanged for prizes poolside. This event is open to all children in our community; you do not have to be a member of the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati to attend.
The water egg hunt will be held at the following locations:
- Blue Ash YMCA – 5000 YMCA Drive, Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
- Campbell County YMCA – 1437 S. Ft. Thomas Avenue, Fort Thomas, Kentucky 41075
- Carl H. Lindner YMCA – 1425B Linn Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45214
- Clermont Family YMCA – 2075 James E. Sauls Senior Drive, Batavia, Ohio 45103
- Clippard Family YMCA – 8920 Cheviot Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45251
- Gamble-Nippert YMCA – 3159 Montana Avenue, Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
- Highland Family YMCA – 201 Diamond Drive, Hillsboro, Ohio 45133
- M.E. Lyons YMCA – 8108 Clough Pike, Cincinnati, Ohio 45244
- Powel Crosley, Jr. YMCA – 9601 Winton Road, Cincinnati, Ohio 45231
- R.C. Durr YMCA – 5874 Veterans Way, Burlington, Kentucky 41005
- Richard E. Lindner YMCA – 2039 Sherman Avenue, Norwood, Ohio 45212
Ages up to 4 will enter the pool at 12:10 p.m., ages 5-7 will go at 12:30 p.m., ages 8-10 are at 12:50 p.m. and ages 11-12 hunt for eggs beginning at 1:10 p.m. For more information about the free YMCA of Greater Cincinnati water egg hunt, call (513) 362-YMCA or visit the website www.MyY.org.
Pictured above: Ben and Jordan Johnson of Monfort Heights enjoy the 2016 YMCA of Greater Cincinnati water egg hunt.
About the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati
The YMCA of Greater Cincinnati strives to strengthen communities. Through our focus on youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility, we embrace and nurture the promise that lives in all of us. The Y gives children, families, and individuals the support and resources needed to be healthier, more confident, connected, and secure. For more information about the YMCA of Greater Cincinnati, visit the website www.MyY.org, or call (513) 362-YMCA.
YMCA of Greater Cincinnati holding free water egg hunts on Sunday, April 2
Sign up for email updates
with news, tips, and special offers.